Saturday, February 18, 2006


I got a Posty! Life is good.

Here is a pic of hubby's hand...this was taken last night, almost a week after. Its amazing how fast it is healing. I tell him he heals so fast he is really an alien! I heal slow, and the least little thing will scar me.

Stuffgirl is doing good. They cut out 2 wisdom teeth and pulled the other 2. She is in some pain but really sounds ok. She is taking codiene.

I got a cool posty from my secret Pal Bumby! It made my week...thanx to Sherry for starting this secret pal thing.


Oh...I read where actor Chris Penn died of the same thing I have. Its kinda sad because he had a history of drug abuse so naturally i think alot of people thought he died from that. Its looks like he had been to a doctor and maybe misdiagnosed ( i was misdiagnosed my 2 doctors..one told me I needed to take Iron!!) because he had some cough syrup he had been taking. Very sad. He was really young too.

ookie on to happier thoughts.....only 10 days until my vacation!! I am going to Sandy Paws on Jekyll Island. I went last year and had a blast. We are taking 2 extra days this years so we can more time to explore. I am going with a bunch of girls and we are sharing a villa.

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

OUCH..that looks sore :( hopefully its aaaaaall better soooooon!!

10:44 PM  
Blogger L said...

I agree OUCH that looks painful. BTW thanks for swinging by my blog.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Ouchie! That does look painful. His hands look nice and smooth though..lol!! I hope it heals up quick for him Mel.

Of course it's ok if you add me to your blogroll. I would be most honoured ;) I have had you on mine for a while, sorry I was rude not to ask if that was ok. You are so polite pretty lady :)

I need to read further about Chris Penn. I am freaking out now that I read that he died of the same thing you have. Geezee...are you going to be ok Mel? (((Huge HUGGERZZZ)))

You go have yourself a bad a** time at Sandy Paws! It would be so much fun to get away with the gals for a vacation! We all talk about it, but never actually do it. We're lucky if we can coordinate a day at the beach :)

Take care sweetie...I just wrote Chris Penn down on my list of things to do today. You really have my curiosity piqued now.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Spider...Chris Penn's official cause of death was cardiomyopathy...his heart was englarged to 3 times the normal size. You can read more about cardiomyopathy at CHFpatients.com.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Boy that is going to leave a scar.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

The first thing I thought is that the Candaian sure has nice hands. (I assumed the other matched. lol)

Your vacation sounds fun! I sure could use a vacation.

I hope your heart is doing ok right now. I had my share of heart problems. I had open heart surgery at 8 months old.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home