Thursday, March 30, 2006


I have been under the weather....

I just havent felt like posting. although I have been selfishly reading everyone else's blogs. I went to the doc yesterday (on my one day off ick), I was thinking maybe I had kidney stones but she says its just infection..whatever...just give me something to make it go away. I dont know how she can tell its not stones without an xray but what do I know? I know it hurts! I dont mean to whine but it sure seems that when I hit 40 my health has just gone downhill.

One the bright side of things my friend Elizabeth had a baby boy monday! I got to see and hold him Tuesday. He was so cute just laying there looking around. They named him Griffen, I like that name! I love babies...as long as they are not mine LOL, 2 kids are plenty for me.

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Tai said...

Hope you feel better soon!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!! :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well:(

I love that name,it's perfect!
Aren't new babies the best??:)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

You have had some bad luck with the sickness lately. I hope you kick it for good soon. The time I thought I ad kidney probs it turned out to be lower back strain. Du.... The muscle relaxers were great though.

7:44 PM  
Blogger L said...

Feel better soon!
hugs

8:19 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Mel.

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope things get better for you soon. (I always thought it was downhill after 13 in many ways)...

Congratulations to your friend Elizabeth!

Take care of yourself, Mel!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

11:57 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

yaaaaay for babies! they ARE so cute, especially when they do belong to someone else :) i really hope you start feeling better soon Mel..*hugs*

12:22 AM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Feel better soon, Mel!

1:41 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Geeze...you poor thing!
I turned 40 in December...you are 100% right...it all goes downhill soon after. Blah.

Get better soon :)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home