Sunday, March 26, 2006


Pretty and pink!

I won a dishcloth lottery this past week! I was so excited! See, I am not a winner. I never win stuff. But what a turnaround! Ms L http://thoseweirdhomeschoolers.blogspot.com/
Made it with her own 2 hands! It came all the way down south here to adorn my oven. The pink and black looks nice, dont you think. I had to fuss at the dogs, they thought it was a toy for them!!! Ha...but its Mine...all mine mwahaha!
I get carried away but I just love it. I doubt as if it ever be used..i'll just be content to look at it. Thank you so much Ms L!

later

7 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

It's beautiful!
You lucky bum.
I never win anything!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Wow that is some quality work. I think it looks great!

10:15 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

yaaaaaaaaay!!! i love the pink and the black :D!!! Ms.L does some great work doesn't she!??!?!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I luv it too!! The pink and black go together real nice. :)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'm so glad you like it!
YAYAYAYA!
Thank you for the sweeeet ecard!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Congratulations, Mel!

It's very cute.

Good work, Ms. L.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

11:40 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Pretty!!

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home