Tuesday, March 21, 2006


I don't get it!

Spring is officially here and its cold, and grey and rainy icky icky weather. I have spring fever big time. I hate winter, and while I realize we have it easy here is SC, winter is an ugly time here. everything is grey or red clay. I know spring is coming, the birds are nesting and my allergies scream its spring! I have my greyhound glitter sticker on my helment ready for riding season too and there will be no riding this week!

We are painting the living room....translation...hubby is painting the living room and I am staying out of the way. It looks nice.

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

We had snow last night. Still snowing. Came from the south. And Nebraska. They got 15 inches.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Spring is coming. to help it along I will send ya some of this sunshine we got today. :)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I have spring fever too. At least you have red clay!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ooh that is pretty!

I'll send you some of my sun..

4:37 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

I like it... and if a cop ever stops you for speeding you can tell him it's an emergency delivery for Greyhound!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I thought it was going to stay warm here too and then it got cold again. Maybe hubby would like to paint by bedroom when he's done ;)

10:14 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

its very very cold here :( BLA..i can't wait for spring and for the birds to sing!!! can't wait to see the paint job!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger L said...

Love the greyhound sticker!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home