Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The sun is out today!!

But its still cold for me, so I am still waiting on spring.

You know after looking at the picture of the sticker on my helment and knowing how big my ass is, I hope people driving by dont make greyhound bus cracks! I didnt think of that!!! But I love my sticker, you cant see it but its all glittery and sparkley, so I will keep it on there anyway.

I am off today...yeah!

Here are some pictures of the paint job in the living room. It looks so good!!! Its amazing how much difference that made. Plus we got new blinds, the old ones came with the house when it bought it and they were in BAD shape. The dog crates in the living room will be moved the den when he cleans the den out, right now its just a storage area. GRRR I cant upload any more pictures. Well this one is in mid paint. I will try to post the after pictures later. Stupid blogger! The color over the french door is the new color.

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

That is a pretty color. :)
I luv your greyhound sticker!!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Just make sure your pants are high enough, and there will be no excuse to make cracks! lol.

The picture you posted looks really nice!

12:47 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

looks like a great color!! painting is SOOOOO exciting!! yippeee!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I love that color. And the blinds go with it so well. You need to come to my house and help me decorate.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

It looks great Mel! I love the color and your wood floors and furntiture are to die for :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Me said...

i could care less where your sticker is "stuck"! I love it!! Very cute!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home