Tuesday, March 28, 2006




Not feeling too great today....
So I am just gonna post the pictures from 2 weekends ago when I dogsat at my friends house. See...I TOLD you her house is nice! She is the owner of that couch that everyone seemed to love. I should have gotten more pictures and I added an older one of her dogs too. I have such good intentions to take pictures and then I forget. If you look close in the bottom picture is my friend Judy...she would KILL me if she knew I posted her picture online...so this is our little secret ok?

Later....

6 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Love that pool. Wish I could take a swim. The doggies are cuties. Get feeling better!

10:28 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

I love your dog pictures, they always look so happy!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

What pictures? I didn't see any pictures?? heehee ;)

Hope you get to feeling better!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Not this time said...

I spoke with Judy. I had to tell her about the photo. Sorry.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

Seems like a swell place. The doggies are cute too.

(Your secret's safe).

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Take care out there, Mel!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

The dogs have their own lounge pads?!?! What a hoot!

Sorry to hear your sick.
Eveyone is sick.
It's all Sherry's fault.

Muuuuhaaaaauuuuuuu!!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home