Sunday, March 19, 2006


I am going to be in so much trouble for posting this!!

But I just cant help myself. Yes I am going to brag on my daughter. This was last weekend when she went to the Military ball. Isn't she lovely???? Thank goodness she doesnt look like me, she is tall and thin built ( I am short and stubby) but I sometimes wonder where did she come from? My son is the image of his dad, he looks and acts just like him, and on the phone you almost cannot tell them apart. But Stuffgirl, she looks like no one...she like herself I guess. This is the new Boyfriend, a step up from the last one I think. He had a limo for the dance (it was a friends dads limo but STILL how awesome) and she had a great time.

Dogsitting went well, her dogs are so funny. I took a few pictures and will download them later in the week. I felt for my friend, she had to go pack up her parents house and go to court next week to get excutor of the estate. She told me, " I am the baby I am not supposed to have to do this!" but there is no one left. So sad.

Sopranos was BORING tonight. To me it was. I am sure they are setting us for something but it was dull. I flipped over to Desperate housewives and it was a rerun! So I am off to try to stay awake for Greys now.

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Your daughter is beautiful. Hope she had a great night. A limo must have been very exciting.

11:08 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

she's such a beauty :) u SHOULD brag about her :)

12:24 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I would be bragging too..oh, wait, I do...hahahaa!
Her new boyfriend is a real cutie too ;)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Your daughter is beautiful brag away. :)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

She's very beautiful! I'm glad she had a good time:)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Sherry!! LOL!! Yes, she got her good looks from Aunt Sherry :)

5:54 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

They are such a cute couple!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Wow, gorgeous! She looks like she has a beautiful dress on!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

You have a beautiful daughter. I hope you don't get in trouble for a little bit of mom pride.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

What cuties! She is gorgeous.

2:50 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

Stuffgirl is pretty darn cute.. no, wait.. she ahs to be far too young... I shouldn't be noticing little stuffgirl.. erm, forget I said anything...

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home