Tuesday, March 14, 2006



Just another boring day in a boring life

I just dont have much to talk about today. I am tired and its early in the week. I was supposed to have my hours cut back this week but they asked me to start next week instead which doesnt make alot of sense since we will be 2 people short next week. And I still have to run errands this week too which I asked to be taken off that completely.

I will be gone this weekend. I owe some dogsitting to a friend so me and another friend will be dogsitting at her house. She has 8 dogs too and 2 poodles that were her parents that she cant find a good home for. She feels like she should keep them so I dont know if she will or not. She says the dogs are like a link to them. I have to remember my camera and take lots of pictures. She is so spoiled. She doesnt work. Has a maid and a yard man and her house is very ritzy. I always feel I am slummin LOL!! She is a just a regular gal though, some people would get snooty. Judy mentioned going to see failure to launch this weekend too. I havent told the Canadian yet I will be gone again so soon, I hope he will miss me!!

PIctures are of some the dogs I will be helping to dogsit.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

You are going to be a busy lady!

I feel that way too,Tuesday and tired already,this week is draaaaagging. Even the kids are saying as much..must be something in the air.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Those dogs are really cute, but no one is as cute as your own baby(ies)! ;)

I also looked at the sofa and thought how nice it was. I thought originally you were showing that off!

8:52 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

You're killing me with all these dogs...soooooo freaking cute!! :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

She reminds me of my dreams when I was a young lady. When my mom asked me if I was going to get married when I grew up I told her in no uncertain terms:
"NO!
I am going to be single, rich, have a Yard Man, no job, and 20 dogs." Seriously I did.

I have the YardMan,1 dog, and no job. I guess 3ish out of 5 aint bad...but I would gladly trade the YM in for 2o dogs...lmao!!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Love the pic with those ears. Very regal.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

Wow - that's a lot of dogs!

I want to see failure to launch too...yummy Matthew McConoug-hey!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

aaaww the doggies are sooo cute. :)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel!

I liked "The Sopranos" too. They're trying to get us back into it, I think because of the long wait between seasons...I forgot it was on Sunday and watched "Desperate Housewives" instead...Luckily it was on again on Tuesday! I wonder what they're gonna do, given the way the episode ended...(I watched "Grey's Anatomy"...sorry you missed it...The most memorable part for me was a hockey player who had hurt his finger but had a big game to play...so he cut the finger off (thinking they'd sew it back on after the game) and kept it on ice...But his hockey glove caused a major infection and he ruined his hand and hockey career...There were other little dramas too, but I don't think you missed too much)...

Anyway, have fun dogsitting!

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Yay! I am no longer forbided here. I was starting to get worried..hahaaa!!

Happy St.Pat's day,kiddo :)

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home