Friday, March 17, 2006


Happy Saint Paddy's day... a little late in the day....

I guess everyone is out celebrating now. We went out to eat and went to HH Greg to look for a new DVD player. The salelady was so nice, she noticed I was bored waiting for the Canadian, so she got me a chair and put on a DVD (charlie and the Chocolate factory) for me. She insisted I sit and watch...she was really sweet! This was before she had any idea that hubby was buying anything. We ended up getting a DVD player surround system from her. I think I will write a letter to HH Greg about how nice she was. Its extraodinary in this day and age at least from my viewpoint.

I was sooooooo happy went I got home and saw my blog intact and back! I really was afraid maybe I had lost it forever! Its not a tragedy or anything but I was sad that it might be gone...its like a part of me now. I cant believe it let me post that "crappy" post yesterday LOL.

The big "D" seems to be gone now. No one acted sick or puny so I dont which little dog it was. Just glad its over. I wouldnt trade my little snuggle dogs for anything though, I was just frustrated last night. None of my my little dogs are over 11 lbs so HOW could they output soooo much??? LOL

I won a handmade Pink dishrag from Ms L!! I am thrilled to pieces!! What a wonderful idea and very nice of her to do. I'll post a pic when it gets here :)

Bedtime........

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a good day Mel. You will be rocking with the new surround sound---way cool!

It is so hard to find decent sales people now a days. I bet if you write a letter about her, it will just make her day! How thoughtful of you to even consider doing it. Most people will only write about a bad experience. It's nice to know there are peeps like you out there :)

Good to hear you won't be needed to clean up any more D. Ewwww....I hate cleaning that up more than ANYTHING!!!

Have a good sleep
XXOOXOX

12:01 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I can see your blog!! :) Happy St. Patty's Day late!!

Congrats on the dish rag, I luved your speach!! :)

1:58 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL I did too,Mel's a gracious winner!

What a great sales person you had!
I think that's awesome of you,to write the letter:)

LOL,crappy post,heehee
I think all dogs are crap factories,lmao.Beans can go out,do her thing. 30 min later go out again,do another one..where does it come from???
She's getting old now and I supsect I'll be dealing with big accidents in the house..I'll probably pick up after her happily,lol,it's waaaay better than the alternative..big sleep:(

Hope you had a good sleep!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Maybe your blog had the Big D as well?!!!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Hope you had a nice SPD. Maybe the little dogs got into the green beer early :)

12:54 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I can't wait to see the dish towel and I am glad the big "D" is gone!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home