Thursday, March 16, 2006


I cant get on my own blog!!!!!!

I am ticked off, It says I am forbidden from viewing my own blog! I dont even know if this will post, but I will try.

Yesterday was a crappy day....literally. One of the little dogs had the big "D", and we have no idea still who it was. I cleaned up crap all night it seemed and then I woke up at 1:40 (I always look at the clock when I wake up, so I can be a good witness in case of a crime...yes officer I heard the shots at 1;40 exactly) and whoever it was decided she was too lazy to get off the bed and pooped on the bed!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Needless to say I am NOT impressed with my little dogs today. This is why I love my greyhounds, my greyhounds have held it for up to 13 hours before with no accidents but the little dogs, they just dont get it. I love my dogs dont get me wrong but I am not sure how much of this crap I can take. Hopefully it is dont now.

Hubby had today off and sat and watched the first season of 24 all day,,,he said once he started watching he was hooked and couldnt stop. Now he is on netflix ordering the other seasons. LOL. Its funny to watch him be hooked on a show.

Ok I better get to bed....maybe I will be back tomorrow if blogger doesnt hate me tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Icky!!!
Maybe no puppies are a good idea after all.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I couldn't get on your site yesterday either! I was worried maybe you deleted it or something and I had no way of finding you!

Sorry about the big D....I feel your pain :)

p.s. I do the same thing with the time!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ugh,little dogs are bad for that,my mothers was awful!

we once left our Beans(rotticross) for 15hours(we didn't want her to sit in the hot car on a road trip,and figured that even if she 'went' in the house,it'd be better than coming with us)and when we got home,she still hadn't gone...I heart my doggie:)
I mailed your dish cloth today!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I really got into the first season, and after that, meh.

Yucky to the big "D".

11:22 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

Yeah, disappearing blogs were a problem last week. I solved the problem over the weekend, but it glitched on Monday too. Blogger is witching out some hardware, which is causing this hide-and-go-blog.

I'm glad no posts were lost.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home