Sunday, April 23, 2006


Back to normal, whatever that means.......

Well Mom in law left this morning...I had to get up at 3 freaking oclock in the morning to get her to the airport since hubby was working! LOL I dont mind but I am sure beat. I came back home and had to tend to dogs then I crashed and didnt even know Hubby had come home and gotten into bed too. But I am still tired, I feel hungover. My body cannot function without sleep or maybe the rest I dunno.

But it was a nice trip for her, she said it was anyway. Saturday we went to the movies and saw Friends with Money. It was good but when it ended I was expecting more. The dogs just loved having their Grandma here and the little ones seemed to remember her and were always on her lap instead of mine the little traitors LOL! I am glad she is not freaked by our dogs, some people think we are freaks because we have 8 dogs but its normal to us.

The picture was taken last year, I finally got some of hubbys sisters wedding pics. This is the only one I agreed to pose for, I hate having my picture taken these days, I used to be alot smaller before I got sick. Anyway, I dont look too awful, just pale. I am beside the Bride, MIL is beside me and my hubby is beside MIL. My stepson Jacob is the handosme young man. His sister was the prettiest bride I have ever seen I think. Now she is HUGE LOL expecting her own little one next month.

Anyway hopefully I can ease back into normal posting, and reading.

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

I bet you are glad to have the house to yourself once again Mel.
Your furbabies are going to miss her---sounds like they really took a liking to the ol'MIL :)

That's a great picture! I wish I had long hair like yours.

I am way behind on everyone's blog too. I barely have time to put a post up each day...arrrrggghh!

I hope you got caught up on your sleep and feel all rested and ready to start a new week.

Huggerzzz....

5:58 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Awww,that's a great picture!

3:38 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

What a great picture. You guys all look happy and wonderful!

I didn't forget about the Timmy Ho's...just been busy...it'll be there soon I promise :)

12:27 AM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

The picture is great ... so nice to see you!

Sorry for all the comments piling up but it's been awhile and I like to try to catch up a little. :)

Sounds like your MIL visit wasn't too awful, then again, I haven't read the previous post yet.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home