Friday, April 21, 2006


I've been a bad bad blogger this week

No time to post really, I am way out of my routine! I'll be back when the MIL leaves, dont give up on me ok? I miss checking in with my blogger buds!

Today we went shopping and I am sooooo not a shopper anymore. Word up to shoppers out there, Cracker Barrell nationwide has a HUGE 50% off sidewalk sale! I got 2 tops, a yankee candle and a tile for the kitchen wall for next to nothing! I love those kind of deals!

Tomorrow we are planning on going to see Friends with Money.

Oh my friend that lost her mom. sister and dad all within a year? Her stepbrother died this week, still within that year! They werent close, and it looks like a drug overdose. BUT geeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK the cartoon is my new fav cartoon, it explains how I feel about my job these days

Later

3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

OOOOhhhhh! Cracker Barrel has the best gifts! Whenever I don't know what to get someone, you can always find something there. Hmmmm, may have to make a trip :) Thanks!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

I’ll have to try to make it by Cracker Barrel now. Not sure if I should say thanks or not. hahaha

10:34 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

We don't have cracker barrel...

Warm thoughts to your friend, sometimes when it rains, it pours.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home