Monday, April 03, 2006


Beware the fun suckers!

My kids started thier seasonal jobs this weekend so I called to see how it went. Stuffgirl said there is a new guy there and he is a fun sucker...he sucks the fun out of things. I LOVE that description...it reminds me someone I know. Anyway, I send this out to a blooger friend Lori who is having a hard time with some people...Lori...dont let the fun suckers get you!!!!

I have been watching 24 tonight or as my friend Zambo accurately describes it "Crack TV". I love this show. I seem to be all about TV lately, I guess I dont get out much. I have all these questions about CTU in my head. Like, why is it so dark in there? Wouldnt they work more effectively in a well lit environment? Whats an infra red sweep and how is possible to do one so quickly? Do the employees at CTU have a hard time getting a life insurance policy? I cant imagine anyone would insure them, they are dropping like flies! Lastly, an observation...Chloe has the best scowl I have ever seen, I wouldnt want her to turn on me...if looks could kill! I tried to find a good scowl picture but this is the best I could do.

Later
PS Gabby and Carlos stole a baby??? LOL Is it may sweeps already?

4 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

Oh yeah, the dreaded "Fun-Suckers" we all know and love to hate them.
When I used to work with a FS my favorite thing to do when they zapped the fun out of an otherwise golden laughable moment was to break out in song singing:
"Every party has a pooper...that's why we invited youuuuuu....PARTY POOPER"

It was a hit with some, and always earned me one of those scowls from the FS. Yay! I love it when I make em squirm..lol!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Fun suckers just suck!!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger L said...

Dont worry Mel I am not letting any fun sucker chase me away I love a good fight LOL.
xoxoxoxo

6:55 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I call people fun suckers too. haha The people that gets named that tend not to think it's very funny. There they go sucking more fun..

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home