Saturday, April 01, 2006


I have to go get dogfood....

I am kinda irritated with the hubby today. He is never home anymore. Not his fault, he is working 12 hour shifts and when he works he is home for about an hour before bedtime or if he is on nights I see him about an hour when I get home at 5;30 (he works 7:30-7:30. He has days off but he has a computer business on the side and lately has spent his days off running all over, fixing, tweaking and installing stuff. Again not his fault. But I have to do all the dog stuff anymore, and the one thing I ask is that he make sure we have plenty of dogfood before he starts shift since I cant haul 50 lbs bags around. I know Petty isnt it, to be upset about such things. But I cant go to the town in live in to get the dogfood...oh no...he buys the food at a place thats like an 40 minute drive. And he doesnt want to change their food so I have to go to this place...I am not even sure where it is. I have been in the van before driving by it but finding it on my own is a different story. Oh well..wish me luck....If I dont feed my dogs on time they get grumpy..I try to tell them how lucky they are and remind them of the days before they were rescued but they wont listen. I think they are spoiled now just like me LOL! But I better run before they start looking at me like I am member of the Donner party...
The picture is the Canadian and the Baby...look at the smile on that baby :)


Later

6 Comments:

Blogger L said...

AAaawwW cute picture. ;)

6:47 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

It's amazing the things we go through for our dogs!

That's a great picture of your hubbie and pooch! When the picture was first loading, I saw his face and this big dark thing sticking up. I though it was a piece of driftwood..lmao!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

cute picture!! :)
I know what you mean about the dog food. I am always buying it and lugging around 50lb bags. But gotta feed my babies.

11:25 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

great pic mel :) hope u found the place alright :)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Good luck with the food. i don't think you are being petty. I'd be worse. hehe

10:54 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LMAO that is the BEST picture!!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home