Friday, June 30, 2006


Can you say 4 day weekend????

Yes I actually have 4 days off in a row. Of course Hubby is working all of them but tomorrow, but will be sleeping tomorrow. He is supposed to be off tonight but they asked him to work and he said yes. NOW how come he has no problem saying NO to me but not to his work? Very frustrating. So since he is working and all my friends have holiday plans with their families, I have a boring weekend looming ahead. But its better than working. And I get to sleep late. Maybe I will take myself to a movie. I have never been to a movie by myself but its time to start! I really wanted to see the Prarie home companion movie but this damn small town isnt showing it! There is a cookout /pool party at a friends house tomorrow, IF I get hubby up in time we will go but you know how much luck I had the last time we had plans and he worked the night before. He said he would go every day I asked him until that morning when he got home from he said he was too tired. Hmmm. I may have to go without him as I am bringing the chips and what is a cookout without chips???

I am optomistic about this treatment and hoping it will help me. I wont even get in the pool tomorrow beacuse I am afraid I wont be able to get out. The contact lens bottle incident will not hold a candle to the humilation I would feel If that happened. My fat ass being lugged outta the water while 20 people are looking on? ummm no thanks.

Speaking of my fat ass, my mother really hurt my feelings when I told her about what the diagnosis was and the treatment...she said "well maybe after the treatment and you are feeling better you can get more exercise and stop eating all the time" OHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I replied that I dont eat all the time, which in retrospect was the wrong thing to say because she then said "oh you know you do, you get piled up on the couch and eat ice cream all day" It really hurt my feelings so much. I have gained alot of weight since being sick and just every medication I am on has weight gain as a side effect. I just got put on a new one this week that says that too. Now I dont eat right at all, and exercise is out of the question these days but I dont eat all day. I know its her demenia talking but the hurt is still there. Really, she is a great mom but she hates fat people. She is always talking abouty how fat this person got or that person. I was on a diet (imposed by her) my whole life growing up I think thats why I balk at dieting now. I told my husband what she said , and he laughed. HE is the one that eats all the time in this house. He is so skinny and can eat whatever and he does eat alot.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH well off that subject. Lets talk about Britney shall we? I must be really really stupid but I dont get how she can cry about wanting to be left alone by the parapazzi and then she goes out and poses nude in a magazine? If they want a normal life why has Kfed had all these magazine spreads lately??? And WHO books that slimeball to be in their magazines anyway? I dont get that all. And not for a minute do I believe that pic is really her, she didnt look like that last week? Someones been airbrushed and photoshopped like crazy! I wonder if she sits around eating all day............maybe piled up on the couch eating ice cream all day.

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

I am sorry your mom is being so insensitive. You have enough going on in your life without her harsh judgemental words.
I hope you decide to go out this weekend even if the Canadian can't make it. It would feel good to be among friends, don't you think?
I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I hope you found a way to have a fun weekend. Even if you had to do it by yourself.

No way that is Britney.

8:38 AM  
Blogger kristi said...

My grandmother is sort of like your mom, always reminding me of my weight. I want to yell and say, "Yes I Know I am Fat....and if you think that I am happy being this way that you are nuts!"

Over to Brittney Spears, I am very surprised at the prego nude pic, that is so Demi Moore like 10 years ago. I saw her in my people magazine and she has got the hair cut short and dressing a little less ho-ish. I guess all of the criticism from the Dateline interview set in with her

10:55 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I'm sorry about your mom....that is just mean and insensitive. :(

Oy....Shitney....don't even get me started on her! ick!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home