Sunday, July 02, 2006


Sheer perfection.

There are no other words to describe Meryl Streep's preformance in The Devil wears Prada. She is the whole movie. Loved everyone else too, but she steals the show. She brings some humanity to Miranda that was missing in the book. Give that woman another gold statute!

Yes I took myself to the movies today. I went alone and then went to buy the first season of Charmed but the store I went to didnt have it. I have time though I want it for when I have treatment. If I can take my portable dvd player or laptop. I am hooked on Charmed lately. Its no Buffy (favorite show ever!) but its damn close.

Pics from the pool party later, I did go in spite of being in lots of pain yesterday. I dont get how some days are sooooooooo bad with this and some days are more tolerable. Yesterday was awful, I wasnt sure if I would make it to the party, I did but left soon as I could without offending anyone. Today I woke up and still had some pain but not blinding like yesterday. Anyway. I have been in pain for months though, I am glad to have it ackowledged though cuz I thought I was going crazy that there wasnt anything wrong with me and I just getting to be a hypocondraic. I dont mention my pain alot cuz no one wants to hear about it. I can talk to my dad though since he is going through the same thing. I saw a little girl in a wheelchair today and realized in spite of it all I am still pretty lucky, I am mobile and this isnt terminal.

Hey where is everyone??? I know off having fun or something. I had only 3 comments from the last post, come on lurkers gimme some love! Post entries of all the fun you are having (with pictures LOL) so I can live vicariously through you!

Later

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's quite a lady. A true beauty.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I saw the movie yesterday too!

Loved it!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I'm here * - where are you?

I hope the IVIG treatments help the pain!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I'm here, I'm here!!!

Glad you liked the movie...seems like there haven't been any decent ones out in a looong time.

12:32 AM  
Blogger dixiedarling said...

I am going tomorrow to see it!! Can't wait.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Glad you liked the movie. I will have to add it to my list. I think everyone has disapeared to eat hot dogs and drink beer.

12:28 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

Well, you asked for it ;)

I'm just finishing the book and looking foward to the movie, good to hear it's a decent one!

Spent a lovely long weekend celebrating Canada Day and (once again!!) working in the back yard.

Apparently Lewis has new brothers & sisters as his Ma & Pa had another litter..of nine!

Didn't forget about your coffee either...sorry it's taking so long...have to find a different post office... wonder why 17 year olds are working there in the first place!

Hope you're feeling well soon and the pain subsides.

Happy Independence Day!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home