Monday, August 14, 2006

NO NO NO NO it cant be monday already?????!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGG!

Well as you can tell I am really looking forward to today. Work has been surreal and bizarre, I really dont know what to expect today. I am not worried for my job anymore but there is some shit going down and I just dont handle the drama well.

On the bright side, Hubby's last night was last night. Well not his LAST night but the last for a while anyway. Its strange, I miss him so much but I have gotten so used to being alone that I start to resent him when he is here and takes over stuff. Like the TV remote LOL.

Deuce and Melvin decided to chase a cat that got in our fence and while the cat got away (thank goodness) they had it cornered and got scratched up. Deuce got an infection from the scratches and his face was swollen! I wish I had gotten a picture, it was pretty funny looking... a greyhound with a swollen face. I was too scared to get pictures though. He is all better now on antibotics, but he didnt learn anything, this morning he chased a squirrel.

Later

3 Comments:

Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

I'm glad you're feeling better these days.

Royce Gracie is a bit of a legend in Ultimate Fighting circles, but he tried for a comeback recently and didn't do so well...But it would be really cool to train with him and to have dinner with him! That's pretty cool for Kornfan!

I too wonder why Mondays come so quickly and Fridays seem to take forever to arrive...(despite the obvious 5 days vs. two days)...But time seems to really fly on the weekends.

Anyway, take care out there, Mel!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I understand what you mean about hubby's getting in the way, yet missing them at the same time.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I would hide the remote from hubby for a whole week. hehehe I'm evil.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home