Friday, August 11, 2006


Yeah for Fridays woot!!!!!!!!

Things are weird at my work...rumors are swirling, and what passes for management is so secretive about stuff. Its like super spy film or something. When I was in the hospital a co worker called to tell me they hired a girl and then they interviewed 2 people. Being the paraniod person I am, I assumed they were just tired of me being sick so much and were replacing me. Of course everyone else thinks the same thing...that they are being replaced. It didnt bother me much though, funny I have never been fired and always thought it would be the worst thing but now I dont feel that way. Anyway, I dont think they are replacing me after being back at work but I still dont know what is going on. I am just going in and sitting in my cubicle and putting in my hours. Today is a 1/2 day yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get off early but I have to stay in town to get my bloodwork done at 3:30. I will have to get blood drawn every week now because of the Coumadin. What fun!

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger keeks said...

Sounds like the job I'm leaving... clandenstine meetings, emails that you need to read between the lines.

Glad it's my last day.

Have a great 1/2 day and weekend!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Me said...

My old company was that way. Weird things would start to happen, rumors would fly, and everyone was nervous. Not a fun feeling!

2:59 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hello, Are they allowed to just replace you? Here in SA once you have been hired they can't just fire you (thanks to our new government) - but they have thier ways and means to make life so flipping miserable for you that you land up buggering off anyway! I am sure it is nothing to worry about, for heavens sake you don't need to add to your worries all you need to do right now is concentrate on your health - That is more important!!!! Have a nice weekend Mel. :-)

5:09 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

I hope you feel better. what is coumadin? A wine? No wait that's Almaden....

7:42 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I worked for a company like that - didn't like it at all. Hope things are going well.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Not this time said...

Argh. I'm glad your spirits are positive... the last thing you need to worry about is your job.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Glad you can not worry about it too much. Have a good weekend!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home