Sunday, August 13, 2006

Yes this picture is a rerun. Hey, its summertime., Everything is reruns!New mom and the Blog had requested I re post Kornfan's picture with the medals he won in las Vegas last year. So everyone will have to suffer, LOL I am a proud mom, I cannot help it! He hasnt been to any competitions yet this year, although he tells me there are 2 coming up. They decided not to go back to Vegas this year, there was some sort of an altercation with another team, sounds like drama to me. Anyway, my son has decided he wants to teach his craft for a living, does that pay well??? At least he has a goal. Do any of you know who Royce Gracie is? I didnt, so I did a google search. He was in town last week and Kornfan got to be trained my him and also went to dinner with him. Kornfan was soooooooooo excited about all this. When I talked to him about it I was still in the hospital with no computer and no idea who this guy was. Now I know it was a big thing, thanks to google and the internet (thanks Al Gore!!)

We got paid and the overdraft is paid so financial life is better at our house. yeah! Today I have to drive to town 45 minutes away to pick up a computer for hubby to fix. His business is really taking off, he only uses word of mouth but this person tells that person and ect and now everyone is calling. I have been having to make calls for him and running these kinds of errands. The problem is, all the money made is going back into the business and I am not seeing any of it! Before he got his business License, he was repairing and upgrading computers and the money was ours, it wasnt much but it really was nice. Now I dont see any cash yet I am doing more and so is he. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I am still feeling pretty good. I am scheduled for the IVIG treatment Wendsday and I called the Neurologist to see if I can still take that now that I am on the blood thinner but I havent heard back yet. Oh my bloodwork was a comedy of errors I will save that story for another post.

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

It's new to me - Look at all those medals? WOW!

9:55 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Mel, Wow, that is really cool - handsom boy you have there! I will post a pic of Ryan and Me tomorrow with our medals! What style of Karate does he do? Was is the Osawa Cup that he took part in (not 100%sure of the spelling on that). I know how you feel, it is really cool to feel so proud! Thank you once again for posting it again! Glad to hear the business is doing well! Word of mouth is always the best way to get business! You take care!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

WOW!!
You have every reason to be a proud mom!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Holy crap.......yeah dinner with him would be a HUGE deal.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Iraq kia Buy dancing clothes Ass boob What is a fatal dose of ativan Headache and pain relief centre toronto ontario Silk bra black with white trim Autobusy volvo Chevrolet blazer running lean prozac Elegant leather coats http://www.plastic-surgeons-2.info/Oral-maxillofacial-surgery-review-course-miami.html http://www.wedding-bentley-cars.info/Perfume.html

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home