Wednesday, August 16, 2006


Treatment day for me.

Today I get to go back to the hospital for my monthly treatment. I dont want to go, I have had my fill of the hospital lately but know this will help me. I have felt lousy this week, the doc said I would before each treatment...like it wears off? My dad's new doctor tells him he has what I have, not Lou Gehrigs thank God! Seems like this is heriditary, thanks dad! Also the blood clot is probably heridetary too from him.

Work has been actually great this week, my evil spawned from the depths of hell boss is on "vacation", and we really dont know what is going but it kinda looks like her reign of terror is over. I hope so, its been nioce and nonstressful this week.

The pic is Wylie, I think she has a big head in this pic, its a silly one!

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Wylie looks adorable...Big head & all. :) Joking!
I hope your treatment goes well and you start feeling better right away.

8:33 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

hey mel :) hope the treatment goes well :) each and every one of yer doggies is a cutie pants!! just like you !!!! ehehehe *hugs*

9:24 AM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

Wylie's cute!

I too hope that your treatment goes well...Glad the week at work has been good...and it's good that your dad doesn't have Lou Gehrig's...

Who do you think will go tonight on Rock Star?

Take care out there, Ml!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Awww She's so sweet!

I hope your treatment goes well:)

I have lots ahead for me,with things I may get from my parents,including blood clots.
Boooo;p

3:50 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Hope your treament makes you feel better!

I used to love when my boss went on holidays...meant everyone else got a holiday too :)

Aw...wylie doesn't have a big head...this is a big head. lol

7:53 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Wylie is a perfect name! He looks A LOT like Wylie coyote :)

I hope your treatment was uneventful yesterday, and that you are feeling a bit better today.

Huggerzzzz.....

9:21 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Glad you get a vaction from the boss too. Hope the hospital thing is quick and easy.

10:45 PM  
Blogger S* said...

Thank heavens your dad doesn't have Lou Gehrigs! I hope you start feeling a lot better really soon.

11:46 AM  
Blogger S* said...

Thank heavens your dad doesn't have Lou Gehrigs! I hope you start feeling a lot better really soon.

11:46 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I will thinking of you when you go for treatment!! Take it easy and I hope you feel much better very soon!!!! Thanks for you nice comment left on my blog!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Me said...

awww....what a cutie. Our boy has a big head too!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home