Friday, August 25, 2006


What the hell is that on her chin????

So I take back what I said about Lukas on Rockstar, he seems to be a decent person. But Dilana showed her true colors this week. She came across as a full blown huge BITCH, and she didnt help herself ANY in the compettion. But really what is that on her chin? I get its some sort of an adornment, and I guess I just too old and unhip but good lord its hideous! She is so talented but what an ungracious attitude.

In spite of my emmotional week, work was sooooo nice with the evil boss from Hell on vacation. I dread monday when she comes back. Lots of changes were made, things got done. My department ( well right now its just me LOL but I get help soon) had a record week! I dread mondays anyway but this one is going to be interesting.

Finally called my parents about what the doc said, also told the kids but all i told them was I was going to get a biopsy. I told my parents the full blown version. I am better mentally anyway. It just sucks but hey, what can you do?

Anyway its the WEEKEND!!!!!!! Lets all sleep late mmmkay?

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Glad you had a nice week. Maybe next week won't be too bad.

10:15 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

sleep late hahahahah! My kids were bouncing on my head at 6:30 AM today. I am keeping you in my prayers!

7:10 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Happy Weekend! Hope you are feeling better! Look after yourself!

3:18 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmkay!! i slept laaate!! i just woke up...BUT..i did worka midnight shift last night...bla

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home