Monday, August 28, 2006


Ding dong the witch is dead.......

not really, but my evil boss from the bowels of hell is no longer working there. I feel like all the munchkins, celebrating the demise of tyrany. I feel like the world is just a lighter place. The stress of wondering when she would pounce is gone. New boss is sooo much better, she knows you dont have to belittle people to make them work. She is, however, much smarter than other boss and could find this blog easily if she tried hard enough so I may not be blogging much about work after this.

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

and you might want to take down this and any posts that were work related...

don't need to be getting Dooced!

9:48 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

HOORAY! Three cheers for new boss!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

Oh yah! Good new changes all around!

11:59 PM  
Blogger X said...

LOL I am extremely jealous and hope that will happen with my boss one day! :)

Congrats and I send you smiles!

6:34 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

YAY!!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Can you just blog at home and not at work?
I would hate to see you get in trouble there (especially since you have a new boss that you actually LIKE) or worse, get fired like Mr.Fab did.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Yay! It makes going to work everyday much easier I bet :)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Not to worry about me blogging from work...we are still in the 18th century there, no internet except for the big bosses. We dont even have email at at work! So all my blogging is done at home.

MR Fab, yes I feel like ALL the munchkins LOL!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

YAH!!!!! It'll be so much easier on you now.
We should 'drink to that'.

8:21 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Yeah, Mel I am so happy for you! what a load osf stress off you .

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home