Monday, August 21, 2006

Yes its monday and that makes it a sucky day.

I am on a rant today. Just because. I am a woman with no hormones in almost a month, fear me! Actually I think I am doing ok, I havent killed anyone yet or lost my temper. Maybe life with no hormones can be ok. I keep telling myself that anyway.

I want to see the movie Little Miss Sunshine BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO but sucky small town is not playing it! I even checking with the neighboring towns thinking I will drive a little out of the way but they arent showing it either!!!!grrrrrrrrrr. There was another movie I really wanted to see recently (cant remember what it was though) that no one was showing. here. They didnt show the Al Gore movie and I was mad about that. Lets face it Al Gore is HOT!!! LOL OK Global warming is hot.

Well its time to go to work so I want to rant about working. Why can I not stay at home? Oh I know because I like to eat and I like my HBO and I like my cell phone even if I get alarming text messages from my children., I like spending more for Tim Hortons coffee. Life without Tims...well its unimaginable. Trust me I did 5 days with no Tims in the Hospital and I was not a happy camper.

Please leave me some love today...I do love the comments. Come on.... you can do it!

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Lots of love to you Mel.

10:20 AM  
Blogger kimber said...

I was drinking Tim Horton coffee last night, and thought of you. :)

11:39 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOOOOVE to YOUUUU!!

I have the same movie problem here,Grrrrrr!

2:38 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Shame if you drink Tim Hortons Coffee, what does he get to drink? I have packed a box of hugs and kisses for you - should be receiving it soon!!! *hugs & kisses*

5:46 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Sorry!!!! I haven't been on any blogs for a few days, just catching up this morning! Hang in there sweetheart :)

9:08 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Hey girl. I have moved so follow this link to my new site

12:01 PM  
Blogger X said...

Sending you happy thoughts!

One sentence I'd never thought I'd read in my life: "Al Gore is hot" LMAO :: shiver ::

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home