Tuesday, September 19, 2006

When I have nothing to post
I seem to resort to pictures of my kids or my dogs. I just got these pics, yes Prom was 5 months ago but I didnt get any decent pics until this past weekend. Kornfan looks spiffy in his Tux dont you think?? He went stag. He hasnt a girlfriend in a while, dont know whats up with that. Maybe because he got suspended for PDA early in the year?

This is infamous Boyfriend of Stuffgirl's of the infamous obscene text message. He has since cut his hair all off. They have been together for quite a while (after she forgave him for "cheating") and I rarely call her when she is not with him. This looks pretty serious guys. I mean, she has always been fickle about boyfriends and while she has had many this is the first one she didnt get bored with after a couple of weeks. She broke up with one guy (I really liked him too) on his freaking birthday! So her love and leave em days seem to over for now. We will see. His Tux vest matches the color of her dress, I wish you could see that. They make a handsome couple.

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

cool pics..i love pic posts..but i guess you know that..ehhehee

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Stuffgirl and Boyfriend of Stuffgirl are adorable together. Isn't somoene's cutting off of their hair symbolic of "a new seriousness toward life"? I pretty sure that's what that means. And Kornfan's probably just taking a break. He'll figure out what he has to figure out and will be back in the game, I'm sure.

I'm glad to see other people besides myself become desperate about what to post. I'm not alone. :)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ohh those are great!

10:50 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Love your pictures, brings back memories! You can kind of see that his tie matches her dress...cute couple :)

11:35 PM  
Blogger poody said...

your kids are so nice looking. I just keep posting about me. WAH! What blog war? Huh? I think you have a great blog site.

11:54 AM  
Blogger LunaChick said...

Thanks for sharing the pics Mel :)
Your kids sure are growing up fast. Before ya know it, you will be a GRANDMA!! Hahaha!!

You are doing battle of the blogs? Where can I go to vote for you??

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home