Wednesday, September 20, 2006


The last Kiss

I saw this movie on my birthday, thought I would review it! Why not as I am so qualified to review movies haha. I liked it alot, I thought it was a way better than The Breakup but falls short of being a great great movie I think. I love Casey Affleck, even though his character was whiny. I had never seen him in anything before and I think he had did a great job. I love me some Zach Braff, I dont think he would be bad in anything. The premise is age old, committement phobia. The moral of this movie to me is dont Lie. I have found in life that when I lie, I ALWAYS get caught. I am just no good at it so I dont lie anymore (well white lies like I love your haircut they dont count). Zach Braff tells a BIG lie and gets caught almost immediately. Not knowing he had been found out he continues to lie! Stupid men. Anyway, Rachel Bilson is awesome in this movie, She should have had a bigger billing. I just heart her, she is so cute that it was almost disturbing to watch her in a a sex scene! But she did well, and I think she has a big career ahead. I liked the friendship all the guys have, and how they are there for each other. I would see this again for sure.

In other news, I am a BIG loser. I decided to just go for it and did my first blog battle. I lost big time. But I am sure someone out there will like my blog so I am going to try again. I think its because my blog is so blah, I cant even figure out how to get my blogroll on here. Oh well. Anyone who would like to vote for me I am on blogexplosion as damelbo.

I am off today and I dont have a doctors appointment for a change! WOOT! Next week is the punch biopsy. Now I know there is not much to a punch biopsy but I am still not looking forward to it.

Later



8 Comments:

Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Hello Mel!,
I think your review is really good. I can't lie either, it never works out to anyone's benefit. If something I intend to say might hurt someone, I try to phrase it as delicately as possible, or alternatively if I can't say anything pleasant I say nothing at all.
Sorry about your blog battle, I didn't know. I shall vote for you when you try again.
Good luck next week.

8:42 AM  
Blogger anne altman said...

punch biopsy? boooo. they hurt. heres to good results

/cheers/

i'm drinking gingerale...

11:08 AM  
Blogger X said...

I couldn't read your review yet...because I want to see the movie! I want everything to be fresh! I promise I will tho :) I have no clue what a Blog War is...but good luck on the battlefield! Enjoy the day off :)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

very good review .. I enjoyed "The Last Kiss" quite a bit too .. the story was terribly familiar, but this one rose above the norm due to very good writing and even better performances from Zach Braff and Jacinda Barrett

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the blog battle? Maybe I'm just clueless.

I had a deep punch biopsy. It wasn't bad. They numbed it up first and it only needed one stitch.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lost? Screw them. You don't need 'em.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Thanks for the review. You have me wanting to see the movie.

I agree about lies. It is so hard to remember them. I don't know how some people get away with so much of it.

I like your blog. And that's no lie. Not even a white one.

Hope you are having a nice week.

11:18 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

the last kiss was a great movie..i love me some zach braff too..ahhahaha

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home