Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas sickie

that's me. Something at made me sick as a dog last night! I dunno what is was, I didn't eat alot yesterday but something didn't agree with my tummy! But I seem to be better, I ate some toast earlier and now my stomach is growling.

that's one of the decorations...santa Skeleton. Remember I work for some radiologists so Santa Skeleton is more than fitting!

I have been busy ordering presents online today. I am so not in the Christmas spirit, I keep thinking about how much my dad loved Christmas! My mom does too, I wish I could be with her. My brother and my kids will be with her though so that's good. Barring a lottery win there is no way for me to get there. Hubby is working the 24, 25 and 26 so I am thinking of just being by myself. I have been invited to 2 places but I dunno, I think I may to be by myself this year.
OH!! But thanks to my friend Sans reminding me of one of my all time favorite shows Daria, I ordered the 2 Daria movies for Stuffgirl! She will LOVE that. I would love that, I think I am gonna drop some hints to hubby for my own copies. He already gave me my Christmas present (he is like a kid he just cant wait LOL) but we also the anniversary next week :) I'll post about my Christmas present later, but it was not a Ipod.

OK I am off to get a steak and cheese sub, I think my tummy can handle that, I hope so cuz its what I am craving.

Later

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! At first I thought you meant the picture was you!

Glad you're feeling better. I know it must be hard to be in the spirit. If it makes you feel better, I *am* in the spirit, and have barely begun to get gifts. I'm lame.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Cheese sub.

HEY LADY! I haven't been over here in forever! Love the Santa Skeleton. I'm totally going to copy you next year!

I talked to my new supervisor on Friday and she gave me my schedule so I'm in like Flynn!

It's good to hear from you. Sorry I've been so absent lately. Stuff has been crazy.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that looks like a hungry Santa Claus

7:48 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Oh funny! My husband can never keep a secret either. I always get my birthday and Christmas gifts early or somehow he ends up telling me what he got me...too cute.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mel,

Glad to hear you are feeling better and that sub sounds yummmyyy!!!!1

I will be thinking of you this Christmas - Take care!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I hope you're holding up OK these days...

Yeah, Blogger has been a little weird lately...I usually just leave it alone and come back later...but it is a pain...

My favourite Christmas movie is "It's A Wonderful Life"...It always gets to me when everybody gets together to save George and his family...Sappy, but a great and timeless film...

Take care out there, Mel.

Happy anniversary this week and all the best to you and yours during the holidays!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa needs a feed!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I like to order online mostly because I hate the Christmas crowd.

This Christmas may be a little difficult. You might want to spend a little time with people. I wish you could get out to see your mom, too!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel Email me your phone number I am alone Christmas Day too. We can chat and stay in our jammies together!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home