Friday, December 15, 2006

Holiday office party!

Today is the holiday office party at work. WOOT! I watched the Office's party last night as I prepared the gift bags. I always get everyone something little (this year they were ornament picture frames and a candy cane pen) and then we draw names for a big present. This means only 1/2 of actual work!! We are going someplace new this year so I hope the food is good. They are serving wine and beer but since I dont drink I concentrate of the food lol.

I dont think our office party will be as fun as the one last night on the office but we will try. OH they decorated yesterday, I will take my camera and get pics, they were funny decorations.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Yay! Ours is next week.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you got PLASTERED.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want pictures! We want pictures!

1:35 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

hope its a goooood time!! pictures...yes please!

5:00 PM  
Blogger X said...

Dang, I missed the Office! Oh well, I hope you have a bl;ast at your party and thanks for the kind words ;)

5:22 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Hope you had a grea time!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

They do a pitch-in at my office, but they do one every month so it isn't that special. LOL

I am all about the food also. hehehe.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home