Thursday, December 14, 2006


Nightmare before Christmas..


ok so remember the evil Boss from hell that made my life misery for almost 8 years?? If you are new here, you don't know her, but she was my worst nightmare. Honestly she had some issues. She was a bit too much into the power trip I guess and that power trip is what caused her downfall. She's has been gone since August, no one misses her at all! But yesterday, I got a Christmas card from her!!!!!!!!!!!! Ack! I don't get it, its freaking me out.


Also Blogger is freaking me out. I couldn't comment most of the day yesterday and on Tuesday too. So I try to switch to Beta and it wont let me, I guess my blog is too big. It suggested I make a new blog? WTF? If I make a go to the trouble to make a new blog it wont be on Blogger!! I blog to relax and lately it has had me stressed out so it defeats the purpose.

Later



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had that same problem with Blogger back in September. I ended up having to create a new blog with a link to my real blog.

And you're not the only one either. This is probably the 10th post I've read in two days outlining the same problem.

And it all has to do with the beta version.

They are losing people left and right because it's so unstable.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I agree with Java. It isn't just you. You might want to take my name off. I will send you an email. That may be why it is too big.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Amen sister! The day I HAVE to switch is the day I'll probably end the blog. This is supposed to be fun and I don't like technical crap! :)

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrr it was not wanting to let me comment the other day either. How are you feeling? Did the energy session help at all?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I have the same problem and can't move to beta.

UGH!

The boss thing - now that is interesting.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tried to comment on Teri's blog. Word verification comes up but there's nothing to see. Been trying for 30 minutes.

Could someone tell her? I can't seem to get through.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, you can copy all of your HTML for THIS blog, start a new one, then go to the HTML page of the new one and paste in THIS page's HTML--no?

The new blog will look exactly the same as this one, will work the same, etc., and as Javajabber said, you then will put in a link to the original blog.

Blogger doesn't make things easy, does it? Sigh.

Java, I'll tell Teri if I can...

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home