Wednesday, February 21, 2007

By George I think she's got it!

George Clooney is a very nice man. Even though he is very busy starring in and directing this movie, he took the time to say hello to fans. I wasn't there, I had an acupuncturist appointment (more on that in another post to come, wow something to look forward to haha) but my boss took this picture this afternoon. He really thrilled those people, its so great that he took the time to do this. I am a fan and an admirer for life now. My dog sitter and workmate called and said she saw Jim from the office and Renee this afternoon when they left the set (the Calhoun Hotel) but it was pouring rain and she didn't get a picture. Its exciting that this is happening just a couple of blocks away from my work. Tomorrow I may get my wheelchair out after work and go down there to see if I can have a star sighting.

We are having a thunderstorm here, my 2 dogs that are scared of storms are freaking out. Weird weather this year.

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

How cool!!!! Hope you get to see a handsome hollywood hunk in person!!!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

yeah, what Blazer said. You should always see the celebs when they are in town.

9:04 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Good luck maybe the wheelchair will clear a path for you so you can get in close!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

he is such a hunk!

My fat dog is deathly afraid of thunder so whenever we have storms, she freaks out. I bought a cd of thunderstorms, so I could play it softly and maybe she would get used to it....didn't work. She still freaks out...I think she likes to freak out.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Go. Go see him!

I love it when the superstars are nice and friendly and respect their fans.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Me said...

That is so cool that he is there!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

That is SO cool Mel!
Have fun in your wheels,I hope
you get a couple of good smooches,heehee

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, we had one of them storms yeaterday...or the day before. I can't remember.

That's pretty neat you being so close to an actual filming location.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Go get him Mel!! I hope you see him! :)

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neato!! I'm glad he was nice.

I still hope you see Jim.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home