Sunday, March 11, 2007


400th post!!!! woohooo!

It seems like yesterday almost since I started blogging. Anyway, quite a milestone for me I guess.

Last night I listened to Mr Fab's radio show for the first time, I called in but didn't win anything, but it was great to talk to him and listen to my fellow bloggers too. If you get a chance on a Saturday night check him out! Me I rarely have anything to do on a Saturday night. Sad.

I came up with a hobby finally BUT there is nothing around to support it! I decided to join a book club since I read so much. The local newspaper used to have a book club but they disbanded and there is one 30 miles away that meets at 7 pm on Tuesdays. I cant make that. So, I finally come up with a good idea but oh well. Right now I am reading Jane Austin. Sense and Sensibility, can you believe I never read her before? Damn that Willoboughy! How about a bloggers book club?

And now, my Ipod top 10. I got this from Liz. I tag everyone to do this, its fun. just put your ipod on random and list the first 10 songs that play. And no cheating if you have something really lame :) I don't own an Ipod but I have a Gigabeat that pretty much is the same thing. I love my Gigabeat! OK here's the list

1. Snow Patrol: Eyes open
2.The Cardigans; Live and Learn
3.The Cranberries : Ode to my Father
4 The Killers: Somebody told me
5. Jimmy Buffet: Margaretaville
6.Kill Hannah: Lips like Morphine
7.Stevie Nicks : Bella Donna
8.Joe Jackson: Fools in love
9.Presidents of the United States of America: Kitty
10.Sublime: Wrong Way

That was fun, maybe next week I will do it again since I am constantly adding and deleting songs.

Later


5 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

I really like Snow Patrol and the Killers. I need to get an IPOD. My husband just got running shoes that can be programed or linked up with your IPOD or something crazy like that!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Congratulations on your 400th post Glamorous Mel! I thought it was the elephant too.

On my MP3 player, I don't suppose anyone here remembers Tangerine Dream or Elkie Brooks...

9:24 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

What?? Running shoes?? How funny!!

Sans I remember Tangerine Dream but not Elkie Brooks.

10:46 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Hey Mel, I think there is a bloggers' book-club. I think it is Christian-Based, though. Not sure if you're into that type of reading. The link is: http://boomama.net/?p=820
A friend of mine who blogs joined.
If that's not your type of reading, I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll be able to find a blog-book-club. Or hell, start you very own book club! ;)

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read all of Jane Austin and probably have seen all the movies as well.

Sans, I remember Tangerine Dream. A friend, way back when, was really into them.

Congrats on the 400th post, Mel. What an accomplishment.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home