Tuesday, March 13, 2007


OH CRAP!!

Its been warm here for the past few days, really nice weather. I love it!!

But as a result of this warm weather I saw a man today wearing a Wifebeater tshirt. What makes men think this is a good look? Sure if you are Nick Lachey you look awesome in one but the most of the male population does not! It was just kinda gross, this guy was older and hairy all over. Eww.

BUT I did a google search for a picture of a wifebeater tshirt and somehow ended up on this Islamic Jihad website and I couldnt get out of it!!! I had to shut down my system but....The goverment probably tracks that website and now I am wanted by the FBI for sure!! I am going to use my window washer program tonight!! See what a wifebeater shirt can do? It can get you on the FBIs most wanted list! I am going to lay low the rest of the night....

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

oh man, I love you!!! You are so funny!!!!

I think wifebeaters are gross...that is unless you're Brad Pitt.... ;)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Dick Small
will be so proud
that you used Nick
as an example

9:50 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Um...I am not sure I should comment. I don't want to end up on the lists YOU are on. LOL

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, shoot! That's kind of scary! (Both the Jihad site and the wifebeater search.) Wifebeaters are so 1998. HA!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

It's true, the government requires all internet providers to log what you do and save the logs for several years.

You are so screwed, LOL!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Me said...

hahaha

That pic of Nick Lachey is pretty funny. He looks like he's got on a lot of makeup to look that purty!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave out the back door if they knock on the front.

I know a good lawyer Mel....

12:13 PM  
Blogger poody said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!You are so funny sis! I have no idea why a wifebeater shirt would lead you to jihad except that those f**kers all beat and mutilate thier wives amybe?? Cris Cornell looks good in a wifebeater too!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, my husband looks good in ANYthing.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home