Friday, March 09, 2007


ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Blogger ate my post this morning again??? Is this one of the great new features from the upgrade? Its pissing me off!!!

I dont have time to retype it. So here is an old picture...its me when my legs used to work! My family and the dogs marched in a christmas parade, I guess maybe 4 1/2 years ago. The dogs are Jeopardy, Melvin and Wylie (she was still a puppy then so cute!) Thats stuffgirl standing near the white van. Kornfan was not there I dont think, he was all cool and wouldnt do parades, really I think we embarassed him haha! Hubby took the pic.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

so cute! We've done a couple parades too but usually the puppers get a little tired :-)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Blogger ate one of my post the other day also. What's up with that?

No way could I take my dogs to a parade... they have way to much attitude! lol

10:10 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Looks like fun sis!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Awww,that's a great picture!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with your legs?

5:55 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Aww, how cute! What a great way for them to exercise and get a little extra attention too.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Two words - rather, one word combined - WordPress!!!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home