Wednesday, February 28, 2007


Hollywood has left the building...

I have nothing to blog about again today. I don't know what my problem is. I try to be interesting but I really am not interesting at all. I am a sham.

George Clooney and Co have left downtown and have moved to a town that's actually closer to my home but I have given up on having a star sighting. It sucks that all my coworkers saw him and shook his hand but all they have working legs that can actually take them places. I was depressed but really I was way too invested in seeing George. I was even fantasizing about him...not sexually though cuz I don't really fantasize about men other than my hubby, but like a fantasy of where we would meet and really hit it off and like exchange emails and stuff. How lame is that?? So really its good for me that Hollywood left without me meeting George. I am still gonna be one of the first to go see the movie when it comes out, but I am think my obsession was a bit unhealthy.

I didn't go back to the Acupuncturist today, that didn't help although it was an amazing experience and I haven't been quite as relaxed like that in a long time. I may go back later but at $50 a pop I cant afford alternative medicine unless it is really going to help. If it would help me at this point I would mortgage everything I own to go but It didn't.

I hope I can get back in the swing of things with my blog.

Although I am over obsessing about meeting George, I am still a fan and he aint bad to look at so thus the pic.

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

you never know...you just might run into George when you least expect it. ;)

I can't imagine shoveling out $50 a visit for alternative medicine...unless, of course, it worked wonders. Hope you find something to help you soon!

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you find something that works for you, too.

Don't worry too much about the blog... of course we'll all miss you terribly, but do whatever makes you feel good :)

And, yeah! I'm so sad that Jim wasn't friendlier!!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Have you ever considered a chiro? Just curious.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I'm thinking it may be a good thing you didn't get to see George in person because then you may have started fantasing about him in a different way. lol
(you know which way I mean)

8:28 AM  
Blogger poody said...

I hear you with the legs! I have been having more pain lately. I have been walking at the mall close by work on my lunch break. I am lapped by retirees with canes!! Whatever! At least I am walking!That is a lot to say for me!Here's to you feeling better too. if we could just have one day free of pain wouldn't that be the best thing ever!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George is the lucky one...

He'd lose focus on his movies trying to keep in contact with you :)

The acupuncture stuff ain't painful??

11:44 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I bet he was out there looking for you, also. That is why you couldn't find each other. One of you had to stay still.

Oh, well, there will probably be a next time.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I have never thought about a chiro for nerve pain, I thought that was mostly back, and spine related? I would try it if I thought it would help!

Poody, when I went to the docs office today the old folks were out in force (it was their time of day LOL) and they always lap me! One old guy almost body slammed me to get by I was going so slow. We make a pair you and I poody! I wish we lived closer!!!

Slick I didnt feel a thing, maybe some pressure. I am going to post about it. I wanna go back, maybe next week when I get paid.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home