Friday, April 27, 2007

Going in to work on your day off is bad for your teeth.
So Wednesday at work we decided to order take out for the office from a national chain restaurant, I wont say the name but it rhymes with O"Farleys. I order a 1/2 a club sandwich on WHITE bread and soup. Someone there screwed up my order and I ended up with their wheat berry bread instead. Above is a wheat berry, looks all innocent and nonthreatening doesn't it? On the FIRST bite, I bit down on one like that and I heard a crack and then the pain started! I broke my filling and had to be out part of the day yesterday from work to get it fixed. Its fixed now, thank goodness but this is proves my point that working is bad for you!!

I am so behind, I still have more vacation pics to post and I have interview questions from Mr Fab
to answer. I will get caught up this weekend, I hope :)

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

Ouch! sorry to hear about the tooth girl I will post ictures of the weenie races this weekend if I get a chance

11:51 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Goodness, I'll be sure never to get that kind of bread. Glad you're ok, though!

Can't wait to see more pics!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Youch!
I hate any sort of tooth pain.
Glad you got it fixed though!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

see...eating healthy is bad for you!!! I knew it!!!

Bring on the Wonder Bread!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I'll second that work is un-healthy for you.

Hope the tooth pain goes away soon!

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want, Doctormom can write you a prescription for heavy-duty pain killers. For the right price, of course. She's done it for me several times. Mostly for marijuana, but she can get you just about anything (there's nothing she won't do for the right price, if you "catch my drift")..

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home