Friday, May 18, 2007

Yes its Friday!
I love Fridays. I don't think we will get off early today but still it all OK.

My new contacts rock! But I didn't realize you can put them in inside out and I did that yesterday. So much to learn. The distance vision is awesome but I have had to get reading glasses for reading and the computer. I am getting old!

My big news is I found my best friend from College after about 19 years! I have been looking for a while, never had any luck. But I started looking again and decided to look for her sister/parents instead and I found her mom! I called her and she remembered me right away (LOL I must be memorable) and she gave me LK's # and I called her and now we email and I am SO happy!!! I don't get along with many people, and have very few friends that I trust and she is one of them. When we met years ago we were so inseparable I know some people thought we were gay! Anyway I am very happy to have her back in my life.

The new girl at work is doing GREAT! And she doesn't hover, always a plus. She still has a long ways to go in training but I am optimistic about her.

Happy Friday!

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

12:05 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Since I just got back in touch with my best friend from high-school, 10 years later....I can understand what a great feeling it is!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

It's Strawberry Daiquiri Day!!!

Happy Friday Mel!

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's totally awesome that you've rekindled your affair... errr friendship with your best friend!

Now, don't lose her again! ;)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

good freinds are hard to find and harder to keep it seems to me

11:30 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

My Friday was great until the second hour of Saturday morning. Then it definitely was somewhat Monday-ish.

Hope you have a great weekend!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Oh, and I am glad you found your friend. I am trying to find one of mine from high school, but her family was always secretive. Unlisted numbers, moving a lot.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home