Sunday, May 13, 2007





Happy mothers day!

I had a wonderful weekend but I am dog tired. I also spent too much money, not one but two trips to TJ Maxx. I freaking love that store.

I am also sucking down airborne like crazy as I woke up with a sore throat this morning. I have to train tomorrow, please don't let this turn into a full fledged cold!

The pictures are some of the collars we were working on. I think they are awesome, I wish I had the talent for something like this. Her web site is not going to be up until we go to Mountain Hounds, she doesn't want to have any orders since she is working on making more collars before the event.

Later


7 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Happy Mothers Day Mel!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Happy Mother's Day!

and wait a minute! those are DOG collars or collars for people?! ;)

7:58 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Hello Mel, I hope you feel better.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Wow, just beautiful. She is talented.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that cold, Mel. Hope it doesn't set in.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

The second one is lovely.

Um, yes, I agree with Beth. Dog or Human collars?

3:59 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

collars?

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home