Tuesday, May 15, 2007


Animal rights, pet owners rights.

I am not a member of Peta, but I am all for the pets. I cant stand animal abuse of any kind. I cried when the bunny got cooked in fatal attraction. I was rooting FOR King Kong! There is so many humans killing each other I am kinda numb to it but I get tore up when I read about Animal abuse. I know congress should be trying to work on a way to get our troops out of Iraq, but I am applauding this piece of legislation.

The picture is my friends Greyhound Coco, trying to hide from one of the wicked thunder storms we had this weekend. It also is kinda how I feel today going into to training. Training wears me out, I am trying to get my stuff done and train and end up on my feet all day running from desk to desk. My legs were cramping and hurting bad last night. They do every night but last night was especially bad from being on them so much. But I tell myself even though it hurts its good for me, hell its the only exercise I can get these days! Its good for me to keep moving while I still can. BUT I still hate training. This gal is pretty good but I had to show her where all the keys are on the keyboard, so we are really starting from scratch. She is a waitress and never worked in an office before.

Oh, BTW, that Airborne stuff really works! I have just a tiny cold. I swear by that stuff. This is not a paid advertisement LOL but get some! Try it!

Later



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I just love the pic of Coco. I love animals and will cry so fast in a movie if an animal gets hurt. My husband will tell me it's a movie and no animal was really hurt, but still just the thought of an animal hurting breaks my heart.

Good luck trainning! I use to hate having to train someone but everyone has to be trained at some time! Have a great day :)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww sweet baby:)
My Beaners hated storms too..

I'm the same way with animals.
Sometimes I think I like them better than people..well excpet for fellow animal lovers like you!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

people ... animals...which taste better?...(ick am I gross or what?)

7:06 PM  
Blogger poody said...

LOL at the picture of her head in the corner! I am with ya sis on the animal thing! Hey go see my pictures of the weenie parade! I finally got them up! Did I tell you about my new favorite band Clutch From here to Oblivion! Go get it now!If it is any consolation I too was a dumb ass to the keyboard and still only use like 3 fingers and a thumb to type eveything!We had a wicked thunderstorm last night that sent both big dogs to bed with Dooley and me! I was in a doggie burrito!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I lived in Florida, and we used to get those heavy thunderstorms, my dog used to hide in my walk-in closet. He doesn't do that in the house I live in now..... well, basically because I have no closets... but he has hidden in the bathroom on more than one occasion.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... btw, I cried hysterically at the end of King Kong. He really was the victim. Now I don't like Jack Black at ALL.... well, okay, I do, but not as much.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

I must have missed the bunny thing, or I have supressed it.

My animals (and I have many of them) are like my children. While I recognize my children as a priority and as humans, I recognize my animals for the wonderous creatures the Lord created in them.

I don't do anything that involves harming critters....

Ok, well except spiders and centipedes... I'll let my son squish them

Oh yeah, I'll also let my husband put ant poison on the kitchen counter because I get completely grossed out that they're walking all over my counter and sink!!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home