Tuesday, June 19, 2007


I saw a movie with Beavis and Butthead.

Sunday I went and saw Knocked up. I went to the very first show (12:45). I thought I was clever, the movie has been out for a while so it would not be crowded. And it was not crowded but this man brought 3 young boys to see this movie and they (Of course) sat down right next to me. In the first place what kind of idiot takes kids (they looked to be between 8-10) to see this movie? It was rated R, it has nudity, language and lots of drug use! So every time there was a sex scene or frontal nudity they would giggle just like Beavis and Butthead. Every time someone used the word in Fuck in any way they would start again. It was very ANNOYING! But besides that, why were they there? I do not understand why a parent would take kids to see that.

But I enjoyed the movie. I love all those guys, most of them were in the 40 year old virgin. I was not able to find a great quote though. There were some good quotes but nothing outstanding. Allison Heigl is awesome, I think I have a girl crush on her. She joins Stevie Nicks and Gwen Stefani as my girl crushes LOL. Not a gay crush, you girls you know what I mean, we all have our girl crushes and guys have guy crushes. Who is your girl/guy crush?

Oh, on the way out of the movie I saw a girl going into the movies with a towel. Whats up with that? Does anyone know why you would take a towel to a movie? If Rocky Horror was showing I could kind of understand, or maybe an xrated movie (ewwwwww) But I was just wondering.

Later

14 Comments:

Blogger Mad Ethel said...

I thought it was a very cute movie; very realistic. My husband heard that the lead guy had his real-life best friends act in the movie with him as his house mates. I thought that was pretty cool. She is gorgeous...she kindof makes me jealous with her perfect body and perfect hair...

10:15 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

I haven't seen the movie yet but I will agree with you, the girl is beautiful.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it...it was kind of too "cheesy" in parts.

That was definitely NOT a children's movie. They used the word "fuck" at least a million times.

11:26 AM  
Blogger poody said...

LOL maybe the girl with the towel has leakage issues. Or she's a germaphobe! I was thinking about seeing this movie too.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a straight girl crush or guy crush?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ohh those kids would have me driven me NUTS!

Heheh a towel? May be she has germ issues? I see Poody said the same thing,lol

2:10 PM  
Blogger People in the Sun said...

A lot of the actors were also in Freaks and Geeks, which I missed when it was on TV but got later on Netflix. Great show. And it's okay to have a crush on Heigl. I wouldn't kick her out of my maternity ward. And maybe I have a boy crush on Paul Rudd. Maybe I want him to take me to Cirque De Soleil, too?

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My girl crush is Richard Simmons. I'm QUITE sure I'm not alone on this one.

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some idiot father actually brought his boy (9 or 10) I think in to see Team America World Police.

The makers had to cut quite a bit just to avoid an NC-17 rating and what was left was still pretty filthy.

It wasn't until during the infamous sex scene that the guy finally figured out the movie was dirty and got up to leave.

Stupid people.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I love Katherine Heigl too, I have liked snice she was in "My Father the Hero" and "Roswell" I think I have a girl crush on her too. But I don't think I could go see this movie even though I love her. I HATED the "40-year-old Virgin" and since it is the same creators and actors I probably would not like this one either.

I hate people who take their kids to inappropriate movies just because they wnat to see it. And the girl with the towel? Maybe she took a good long look at what she would be sitting on and wanted to protect herself. Lord knows I can't stare at those seats any more or I would get totally grossed out.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Me said...

haha, maybe they have a sore bum?!

3:38 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Dick, yes we all have a thing for Richard simmons LOL!

A straight girl crush for me is when you really like someone and admire them and just wanna meet them and hang out. For example, I have always Loved Stevie Nicks. Rumors was one of the first LPs I had. I want to meet her so bad but I have never even seen her in concert so I have as much of a chance of meeting her as meeting George Clonney. Now my crush on him is sexual LOL.

Anyway, some people may have other definions of a straight crush but this is mine.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

makes no sense why those kids were there....

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to read your review. I may have to see if the girls want to go see this one this weekend. As for as the towel....that's a good question :)

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home