Friday, June 15, 2007


Sometimes things don't go as planned...

Today was one of those times. I have been feeling kinda lousy all week and woke up this morning to the room spinning around me. Seriously dizzy and I am not even blond LOL. The heart doc decreased my meds last week but I didn't start take taking the new lower dose until Tuesday. The doc says the dizziness is my body adjusting to the new dosage. The heart doc was out of town but my family doc saw me and checked my blood pressure. its all over the place but not bad enough to warrant treatment. She said just rest this weekend and see if it gets better if not go see the heart doc Monday. SO I don't get to see my son graduate. My daughter is taking my mom and mom is going to his graduation party! So funny my mom with my ex in laws, she does NOT get along with my ex at all so it should be interesting to say the least. Anyway, the dizziness is a little better as long as I don't move alot. What fun. They are partying and I am the one who feels hungover!

His graduation gift is on back order, he doesn't know yet what he is getting but there is a pic of it! It all he wants and dreams of right now.

I am so disappointed.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Oh, Mel! That just sucks, sucks, sucks! I'm sure you are so disappointed about not being able to go to the graduation. I'm sure your son understands, though. I hope your body adjusts a little better real soon! ((((hugs)))

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does suck. Sorry you're feeling so icky. You didn't happen to eat any rotten nuts, did you? ;)

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve better.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

I'm sure he will LOVE his graduation gift! Hope you are feeling better...

8:48 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

that sucks big time!

I hope that you are starting to feel better and soon!

BUT THAT is an awesome graduation gift!

10:16 AM  
Blogger People in the Sun said...

That is a nice gift. He'll thank you when he wins the Grammys.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Ah man, that is just awful. First the Prom and now the graduation. This is just so disappointing. I am sure he understands (and will love that totally incredible gift you got him) but it would be nice for you to be there. I hope you fele better real soon.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home