Saturday, June 23, 2007


A little bit of George...

Yup, that's my guy George Clooney on his Harley. He is at home in Italy, enjoying some time off. He makes my heart go pitter pat LOL. Actually, I don't know where he is, that would be very stalkery. But he was at home in Italy at some point recently. I don't think its fair he has made his home there, I mean really doesn't Italy have enough gorgeous scenery?

Not much up here. The meds for the Vertigo are helping quite a bit so I feel much better as far as that goes. Its really hot here in SC and we are in the middle of a drought too. I am staying inside as much as possible since I cant take the heat.

later


2 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I love George. He has a house in LA too but I heard his villa in Italy is gorgeous (there is a rumor it was used for some of the shots in Ocean's 12)

Surprisingly enough, my dad looks a bit like George, allbeit twenty years older.

10:23 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I personally think George needs to move back to hometown, which is my hometown and where I currently live. I agree with you, Italy has too many beautiful things...they don't need him too! LOL

Glad you're feeling much better!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home