Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Today I saw Jack Sparrow....

Yes I went and saw the news Pirates movie. I was not planning on going, I saw the second one on DVD and I really didn't care for it. But Bec wanted to see it again, and she was willing to drive to my town since I had a docs appointment (of course) this afternoon. We went to the 11:30 show and we had the WHOLE theater to ourselves!!!! That was awesome, we chatted during the movie, hell we could have danced in the aisles if we wanted! I am sure most people have already seen it but it was a great movie! I love Johnny Depp, that man is such an actor! The way he brings Jack Sparrow to life! Bec was all about Orlando Bloom (Will Turner) but not me, I was mesmermized by Johnny. I was a little disappointed in the Calypso story line, what was that about? I mean after she turned into crabs (he he, she had some serious crabs har har) what happened to her after that? Was she ever reunited with her love? OH well, that was a small thing. All in all I loved it and I am glad my friend dragged me to see it.

I am still having Dizzy spells (right now as I write this even) and the doc says I have vertigo. I have some pills she gave me, but I am going to take it at bedtime. I hope it helps, I have been feeling even lousier than usual. Blah.

Happy first day of summer. It actually cooled a little here today it only got up to 90.

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

I love Johnnie Depp. Have ever since 21 Jump Street. I haven't seen the latest Pirate movie though I do agree the last one was a snoozer! I still own it though. have you ever seen Chocolat? It is a great Johnny Depp movie.That man is so hot!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Johnny :) and I can't wait to see this movie! ohhh now maybe we should skip the girlie movie and just get some popcorn and drool over Johnny..hehe

Have a great day!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I could watch all three of those movies over and over again....

2:03 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I started having dizzy spells when I got really bad allergies. It may be something to ask about. (I also had ear congestion.)

I haven't seen any of the pirates movies but I loved the ride!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Happy first day of Summer!!

I love Johnny Depp too.

Hee hee crabs

3:44 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I would see the movie just for Johnny and Orlando. I didn't care for the second one either, but I'm thinking after your review, I should definatley see the third!

Hope your virtigo goes away soon! i don't know how you funtion with it!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

I haven't seen it yet but will soon. I like this sort of movies although I am not a die hard Depp fan. Now the one we are waiting for as my daughter is a true fan is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

We have been having 110 degree days for the past two weeks, but hey remember "It's a dry heat!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I liked the third one too! It was so good. The whole series was great and really fit together well.

I hope your vertigo gets better. Nothing worse than feeling unsteady. I felt that way for four months when we first moved to Vegas. I had to get used to the elevation.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home