Monday, August 13, 2007


I am winner but I still hate Mondays...

I won a contest! me! Haha, I never win anything :) I am excited! See the really cute Apron? Its mine, all mine LOL!!! Thanks to Blondeblogger (have you visited her yet? You need to head on over and say hi ok? I'll wait here.)

Also thanks to Anotherblondemoment for the awesome prizes!

In other news, its monday AGAIN. Bummer. I loathe and despise Mondays.

I read where Tommy Thompson has dropped out of the presidental race. Who? I never heard of this guy LOL! Its kind of early but so far Dave Barry has my vote.

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

How do I win free stuff?!!!

9:17 AM  
Blogger poody said...

wasn't the Tommy on Law and Order?

9:58 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Hey, congratulations on the win! I like the apron ... you don't really need it do you? Pass it on me! :)

11:02 AM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Congrats, Mel! Tuesday's right around the corner. :)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Congratulations!
That is the coolest apron,EVER!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeez, I'm that clueless? I never heard of that dude either.

Congrats on winning!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

congrats!!!!

I hate Monday's too....

6:02 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Congrats! If I cooked I would like to have an apron like that.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home