Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Its a slow week for blog material.

Sorry. I have had nothing to say, no inspiration per say. I am still struggling with trying get the diabetes under control (I have been under 100 twice now, go me!), I still get annoyed at the talker at my work. Its still hot, it was up to 104 today but maybe I am getting more used to it or its not as humid because it doesn't seem that bad today. My legs still hurt, and my mom is still lonely. Oh and I am being stalked by a Wicca. Seriously, it freaks me out. There is this lady that I know, we sometimes did meet and greets together when I was volunteering with the Greyhound rescue group. I didn't like her much, she would talk OVER me when I was talking to some hapless stranger about greyhounds, she is one of those that knows it all. But I didn't really dislike her until this past year. She has copied some ideas of a friend of mine for a commercial venture, I mean at one point she was even using the other person's pictures on her website! That's low, and she is supposed to a friend? Anyway, I have run in to her 3 weeks in a row! And we live hours apart! Then my friend J says this person is a wiccan. Great, I am being stalked by a witch I don't like. I saw her again today.

I had a roommate in college that thought she was a witch, but I think she liked the idea of it and that's all. One night while I was sleeping she tried to paint my face green. And you wonder why I don't like people much???

Now I have nothing against the wiccan, just this particular one.

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

yeah, I got nothing too.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

just throw some water on
her if you see her again

I hear it makes them melt..

8:47 PM  
Blogger jimmycity said...

Have you tried just adding some cinnamon caps to your diet? Seriously, they are cheap (I think I paid $7.99 for a bottle of 100 1000mg caps), and you just pop two a day - during your biggest meal of the day. You can get them in the vitamin aisle of your local grocery store.

They shaved an extra ten points off my bloodsugar within about three days. Just be sure to take them with food, or you'll get an upset tummy and belch cinnamon for a while (which, for a guy, is kinda a plus, I guess).

Also, find a way to sweat through exercise at least 5 times a week, for 30 minutes. Your metabolism will crank up and burn lotsa that nasty sugar outta your system.

7:51 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I hope you feel better soon. :( I feel so bad for you. ((((HUGS)))))

11:29 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Well, I hope your weekend is better than your week. I would have liked to see you as the Incredible Hulk-ette green face and all. lol

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wearing garlic around your neck could help??

I know nothing about wiccan stuff....

1:53 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

awww...I'm sorry that you mom is still lonely...she probably always will be. It's hard to lose your husband and then be alone. I'll be praying for her.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Thanks for the tips Jimmy, I never heard of cinnamon for this!! Exercise helps alot but since i rely on a walker to get around I dont exercise as much as I should. The walker helps alot though! I can a tell a difference in the numbers when I have been out walking with it.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I have never been stalked by a wiccan so I don't think I could offer you any assistance there. Perhaps if you tell her you hate Mother Earth and worship the devil she will leave you alone? :) She doesn't sound like a good person any way since she stole someone else's ideas as her own. I can never trust people like that at all.

I hope you start to feel better soon and that your mom finds something to take her mind off things. It must be so tough for her.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home