Thursday, August 09, 2007


Hotter than hell!

And so the blasting heat continues. Its too hot to blog really but because I love you all here I am blogging and sweating. No end in sight here in SC with this heat.

I try to learn something new every day. Today I learned that Male German Sheperd dogs shed twice a year and the female only once. As opposed to my dogs that shed every friggin day. They told us that Greyhounds dont shed and greyhounds dont bark when we adopted them. HA!!! Although I am pretty sure my little yappers taught the greys to vocialize here.

Lets talk about my hair. I have been growing my bangs out and they are past the bridge of my nose and I cant stand the hair in my eyes so I started wearing barretts to keep the hair out of my eyes. Now, I am really too old for barretts and my hair is so fine I can only use the no slip metal ones from Goodys. I look silly but its temporary until they get long enough I can do other stuff with them. Anyway, remember me blogging about the Talker at work? She is 10 years older than I am and today she came in with the same barretts in her hair!!! hahahahaha!! I have started a TREND! Middle aged women with barretts. Watch out world!!

OK Its down to 101 now. Almost glacial.

Did I mention its HOT???

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I'm so glad that I have air conditioning in my office, and that I can control how cold it is...

7:52 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

ok...when will you be featured in Instyle Magazine, huh? ;)

10:38 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

It's hot and humid around here, too. I was hoping for rain last night, but nooooooo....it's gonna be hot and dry around here for the next week.

And if female german shepards only shed once a year, and my dog is half German Shepard, then why the hell does she shed all friggin' year long? Shouldn't she shed half-way, once a year? LOL! I will admit, it's usually the worst this time of year, but there is ALWAYS dog hair all over my house. ALWAYS.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL,good for you!
I personally don't think there is anything wrong with barrettes at any age. You wear what you like and what works:)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

LOL,good for you!
I personally don't think there is anything wrong with barrettes at any age. You wear what you like and what works:)


I agree.

By the way it's hot here in Phoenix too and now it's no longer a dry heat, it's humid.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, if you were a man, you could give yourself a buzz cut, then you wouldn't have to worry about your bangs. Of course when a woman gets a buzz cut she's either a lesbian or emotionally unstable, but still the option's there if you don't mind the stigma that goes with it all.
Also, buzz cuts are cooler in the summer. Think about it.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I'll be giving myself a haircut tomorrow, so if you're interested, I'll give you your first buzz absolutely free.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I think as long as you don't wear those little plastic barrettes you will be okay. I still wear metal ones from time to time too.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home