Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Man marries a dog??

Just when you think you cant deal with the news, its all so depressing anyway, I come across a news story that just completely baffles me. Here is the story. Is it just me or this seem bizarre behavior? Then again, it may be a plus. Your dog will never argue with you or leave its dirty underwear in the bathroom floor. And at least if your dog forgets your anniversary he has the excuse of being a dumb animal.




Then, also in the news there is a story about the "Elvis never died Museum" that claims it has documentation that Elvis is still alive. I have never doubted that Elvis is dead, and I don't get where this theory came from. Here is a website that gives 10 reasons that Elvis is still alive if you are interested.





But then again, FEMA really did fake a news conference so maybe there is something about conspiracy theories.

Later



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I would marry Bogey.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Wow, Uh, I hope they don't uh, "mate" with the animal, I hope its a marriage in name only.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Amy- I think I would marry Bogie too :) although I do wonder if Travis is available LOL

Sushi- I had that same thought! ack!

11:01 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Man marries Dog- must have had his beer goggles on...
Holy Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches! Elvis is alive???!!!
Hitler once said it's easier to get people to believe a big lie than a small one... It scares me how advanced technology is and how easily we can be fooled by it if they want...

6:51 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

I would marry the dog if the dog was rich, like Elvis. Maybe FEMA is promoting Elvis' mistaken death. You never know.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Buffalo - those fried sandwiches he loved, bleah!! If he is alive and ate those for so long I am sure he has clogged arteries!

JQ - FEMA is so on top of things they probably dont even know Elvis is dead

8:06 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

man marries a dog...how stupid is that? Come on...get real....some people...

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home