Tuesday, November 13, 2007


I am so tired...

Really, I am tired to the bone. I don't know why, I think Time change is still effecting me, I have been to bed early every night since time change and tonight I am ready for bed at 8:30!!

I HATE people that talk trash behind your back and are just sweet and lovey dovey to your face. I have a co worker like this and today I really wanted to smash her face. But because I hate drama and am a pacifist I said and did nothing. I am trying to take the high road but its hard.

Later


7 Comments:

Blogger JQ said...

Just bash her face in and then get a good nights sleep..you'll feel so much better in the morning.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

someday she will get hers... I know it doesn't make it any easier - but someday she will say the wrong thing, and it will bite her in the arse big time.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

do you want me to kick her ass??

because I will..

just say the word
and I'm on the next flight!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

JQ _ I did get a good nights sleep (10 hours LOL) and I do feel better.

Fantasta- I have been working with her 8 years now waiting for her to get hers.

Jen - LOL its a pretty big ass but if you wanna come on down its warmer here I bet :)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

next time, just thump her one!!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Let's talk trash now that fu**ing B**ch is so full of herself. How dare she "work" your last good nerve! Hate her so much!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I can't stand those types of people either and I am surrounded by them at my job too.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home