Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Introducing Tiger!

On her birthday my mom went down to the animal shelter and picked out a kitten. Now, I had advised her to get an adult cat, but she wanted a kitten. And she has fussed, worried and complained about the cat, he is a bit wild, but playful wild not crazy wild (I have owned a crazy cat, his name was Fang and he lived up to his name!). She is slowly getting used to him, he is getting used to her and they are settling down very well together. I was surprised she chose a yellow tomcat, she had yellow tomcat named Morris for years and she was devastated when he died. Tiger looks alot like Morris, you be the judge.

This is me and Morris circa 1986, its a picture of a picture LOL. Morris was not crazy about me, look at him trying to get away from the human with the bad perm !

Later!


7 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yay!!!

I love when shelter animals
find good homes

I wish her luck with him

=)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Awww what a cutie! I am sure he will help your mom get through her tough times. Kitties are good like that. And he'll grow out of his wild ways, unless he is like my cats and then there is no hope of peace. :)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Aww their both cute. I have an orange female cat named Maggie who I also picked up from a shelter. With so many stray cats in need, I think people should only get cats from shelters. :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Cute kitten, Too bad they make me sneeze. I'll bet Tiger grows up to look a lot like Morris.

7:12 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

Those cats do look similar. I hope it isn't too much for her to handle.

7:47 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

We are on our third calico cat. People think it's still the original and ask "how old IS that cat?"

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, "nice" perm, Mel!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home