Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our coffee maker just stopped working.

So I went to bed bath and beyond to get another one but I also came home with the Shark Steam Mop. We have tile and hard wood floors that are always getting dirty from the dogs, so cross your fingers that we like this new gizmo. Anything to me is better than a mop and bucket! Does anyone else have one?

Work is insane this week, we have been having major computer issues, and the software provider says we need to upgrade before we get into crisis mode. It feels like that already! We are way behind because the system is so slow. Hopefully, my company will not drag their feet on this although past experience has proved otherwise. I mean we just got internet last year! Anyway, its been stressful, so I am tired so I havent posted much. Also we are going to Virginia for a quick trip this weekend and I am happy and excited to be going and seeing my family but dread 14 hours in the van in 2 days.

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

Yeah, but does it make a good cup of coffee? :)

6:12 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Let me know how the Shark Steam Mop works... I would love something to make the tile in the bathrooms easier to clean. I also have hard wood floors, so I could get a real use out of one. (If I managed to get it out to use it)

Have a safe trip! Enjoy your family and friends!

6:16 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

Yeah road trips are fun, but very exhausting. As far as work is concerned, just remember to breathe and have a good time.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

that device looks like it came out of your 'secret' drawer...

11:27 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ooh my mum in law has a steam mop,she loves it!

Have a safe,non-boring,non cramped trip!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Let us know how that thing works. I'm still using the mop and bucket!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Sucks about the coffee maker. I cannot live without my daily injection of caffeine. Sorry to hear about the stress, its been going around lately. Enjoy your trip, bring us back some photos!:)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

We have a swiffer, and some kind of thing like a swiffer made for our wood floors. Much better than mopping the old way.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I haven't tried it. I like my Swiffer Wet Jet. I have laminate floors, so I would be curious how it works out, too.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home