Saturday, January 26, 2008

funny pictures
moar funny pictures


Today is Meme Day

Because I have nothing! Nada, zip comes to my mind for a post. So I stole this from Vegas Princess. She likes me so its ok :)

Tomorrow: Is Sunday Sunday SUNDAY!


Feeling: Like its time to eat something.


Happy Because: The Canadian is home, rare for us to have days off together.

Today I: Ran errands with Hubby (haircut (his), drugstore, groceries) and then watched The Bucket List…it was very good. I was surprised because the critics hated it but I thought it was good. Sad though/

.

Laundry: Always an issue here. Our Washer/dryer is down in the basement and I rarely go down there because of my legs. So poor hubby has laundry duty all the time. Laundry is a chore I actually like doing and have BEGGED him to move them upstairs. We have it all set up because the previous owners had them upstairs, but so far no luck getting them moved.

Something I know: celebrity gossip. The girls at work ask me whats going on with celebrities! I keep up with that. Its sad and I cant help myself. I need an intervention


Currently reading: Finding the Dream by Nora Roberts



Wanting: My hubby to go on dayshift. He tells me I don’t always get what I want..

Favorite gadget: OMG I have so many!! Love my Gigabeat (like an IPod) and my new touch phone.

Thankful that: My family is healthy and relatively happy

Wondering why: Groceries have gone up so damn much!!!.

8 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I DO like you! And I liked this post. I thought this was a fun one to do. Not to mention that little kitty is so adorable. Oh and you can come over and do my laundry any time. I HATE doing laundry.

6:31 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I'm stealing this one! I love it!

And I do have to admit, I was scratching my head at that fact that you LIKE to do laundry! What's the matter with you woman? Maybe you should get hubby to move the washer and dryer upstairs, and then you could start your own laundry business. Hell, I'd pay someone to do my laundry for me!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

What a great meme - I'm going to borrow it - is that okay?

You like to do laundry? Heck - come on over - you wouldn't have to do stairs - come on in through the garage, and I'll bring the laundry down. I battle laundry, I hate it!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Dont get too excited ladies, I like doing laundry but I hate all other household chores LOL

7:28 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I hate laundry! HATE HATE HATE IT! I would love if my hubby would even attempt to do it, but I won't ever have to worry about that happening!

And groceries are so very pricey right now. I don't understand... But I'm sure someone could make up an excuse for it.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Yes,i've been wondering the same thing about groceries!!
It sucks.

4:02 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

My dad was a WWII vet. He lived before that through the Great Depresssion. When he finally started making a decent living, he told us all- "We may not have everything, but we will always eat well!" Groceries are worth whatever they charge...

12:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

But my internet friends are so much better.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home