Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Random thoughts

  • my eyes feel like sandpaper when I first get up in the mornings. Eyedrops offer only temporary relief.
  • I need to check my blood sugar
  • I want to change my template but I am sore afraid.
  • I dont want to go to work today. I feel like that alot lately
  • I dont care anything about football and am puzzled that people are so caught up in it
  • I miss new episodes of Pushing Daisies and Samatha Who. Enough is enough with this strike, lets sit down and get some good negotiations going!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

Work is really not what I want to do, either!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

i love football....I can't explain it..maybe it's all those big guys running around in spandex or something....

6:58 AM  
Blogger Me said...

If I can change my template, you can too!!!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Suldog said...

Thanks for stopping by my place.

Let's see:

1 - Similar in my case, but not so bad I need eyedrops.

2 - Probably, but I'm afraid what I might find out.

3 - I understand.

4 - I understand, a lot.

5 - I don't understand at all :-)

6 - In my case, House, but yeah.

9:33 AM  
Blogger poody said...

My eyes hurt from trying to read this post with all those lines running through it sis!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

my eyes feel like
sand paper in the morning too

its SUCKS..


PS
GO PATS!!!!!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I never want to go to work either...

I also miss Pushing Daisies. The strike is making me very sad.

Oh and I usually don't care about football until my team deals well...GO PATS!!!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home